Lesson Plan 01
|Code of Basic Competence : 2.3|
Name of School : Vocational High School 5 Malang
Subject : Physics
Class : X
Terms : 1 (One)
Time Allotment : 3 x 45 minutes (1 x meeting)
|STANDARD OF COMPETENCE||To understand the basic concepts and principles of kinematics and dynamics on spot object|
|BASIC COMPETENCE||To understand straight line motion with constant velocity and constant acceleration|
- A. Learning Objectives
After the learning process, students should be able to:
- Describe straight line motion in term of displacement, distance, average velocity, and instantaneous velocity,
- Interpret graphs of position versus time for straight line motion with constant velocity
- Solve problems involving straight line motion with constant velocity
- B. Learning Materials
- Displacement and distance
- Average velocity and instantaneous velocity
- Graphs of position versus time for straight line motion with constant velocity
- C. Learning Method
- Varied Lecturing with discussion.
- Problem Exercise.
- D. Steps in Learning Activity
- E. Media Learning Resources
- Modul Fisika SMK Teknik 1 Untuk Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan
- Ball, toy cars, or moveable objects.
- Students’ Worksheet
- F. Assesment
- What are the definition of the following term ?
- average velocity
- instantaneous velocity
- An object moves in line with x axis direction as shown in the figure below.
If point O as the reference, determine:
- Distance and displacement of object from A to C and back to B (A-C-B)
- Distance and displacement of object from O to A to B and back to O (O-A-B-O)
- A ball moves in a straight line (the x-axis). The graph as shown in figure below this ball velocity as a function of time.
Find the ball’s average speed and average velocity during the first 3 second
- A train move from Bandung to Jakarta at 07.00 and arrived to Jakarta at 10.00. if the train is assumed linier and the speed is constant, determine the speed of train. (distance Bandung Jakarta = 160 km)
- An object moves and expressed by equation x= 8t – 6( x in meter and t in second). Based on equation, determine
- x – t diagram
- the speed of object based on the graph
Malang, December 9, 2009