Lesson Plan 02
|Code of Basic Competence : 2.3|
Name of School : Vocational High School 5 Malang
Subject : Physics
Class : X
Terms : 1 (One)
Time Allotment : 3 x 45 minutes (1 x meeting)
|STANDARD OF COMPETENCE||To understand the basic concepts and principles of kinematics and dynamics on spot object|
|BASIC COMPETENCE||To understand straight line motion with constant velocity and constant acceleration|
- A. Learning Objectives
After the learning process, students should be able to:
- Describe straight line motion in term of average acceleration, and instantaneous acceleration
- Interpret graphs of velocity versus time for straight line motion with constant acceleration
- Solve problems involving straight line motion with constant acceleration including free fall problem
- B. Learning Materials
- Average acceleration and instantaneous acceleration
- Graphs of velocity versus time for straight line motion with constant acceleration
- C. Learning Method
- Varied Lecturing with discussion.
- Problem Exercise.
- D. Steps in Learning Activity
- E. Media Learning Resources
- Modul Fisika SMK Teknik 1 Untuk Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan
- Ball, toy cars, or moveable objects.
- Students’ Worksheet
- F. Assesment
- What are the definition of the following term ?
- average acceleration
- instantaneous acceleration
- An antelope moving with constant accereratin covers the distance between two point 70 meter apart in 7 s. It speed passed the second point is 15 m/s.
- What is its speed at the first point?
- What is acceleration?
- The figure below shows the velocity of a solar powered car as a function of time.
The driver accelerates from a stop sign, cruises for 20 s at a constant speed of 60 km/h, and then brakes to come to a stop 40 s after leaving the stop sign,
- Compute the average acceleration during the following time intervals: (i0 t=0 to t=10 s; (ii) t=30 s to t= 40 s; (iii) t = 10 s to t=30 s; (iv) t=0 to t=40 s.
- What is the instantaneous acceleration at t= 20 s and at t= 35 s?
- A ball is dropped from peak of tower with initial velocity is zero. If the height of tower is 18 meters ang gravitasional acceleration 10 m/s2, determine:
- time to reach the eart
- velocity of ball when reaching the earth
Malang, December 9, 2009